Friday, April 28, 2017

Blog 7

I know that almost (if not all) of my blog posts are about Trump and his administration but if I'm being honest it's hard to want to write about anything else when endless amount of content over his actions have popped up. I was reading a post on "Washington Monthly" by Nancy LeTourneau and she provided quotes from another article "The education of Donald Trump" written by Josh Dawsey, discussing the kind of president Donald Trump is. Dawsey even provided quotes from one of Trumps senior administration officials. The quote that really made me giggle over the ridiculousness of it was "You go in and tell him the pros and cons, and what the media coverage is going to be like.” the senior administration official was discussing how to present a policy or strategy to Trump and what will win him over. The previous quote shines light on the fact that Donald Trump is more concerned with the amount of attention he will get for doing a certain thing rather than what will benefit the country as a whole. I do not think that he understands the importance of the presidency, but I mean when you elect someone with no political background what can you expect for him to know what all it entails. He is the most egocentric man and unfortunately he is also our president.

No comments: